Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am one of those stupid people I hate

And I'm a loser, too. Yup, I'm wearing the Cory sign across my forehead.

I signed up with a local gym today. It's the one close to my office with a branch near my home. It set me back four grand, and will continue to set me back two grand every month starting Feb. All for what? So some loser PT (who most likely failed to snag a job abroad so he's stuck here with people like me) can punish me for not being skinny enough. So I'd see how big a loser I am (in all sense of the term) when I see the thin winners doing the treadmills. So I'd feel guilty later on when I lose the motivation to exercise, which I most likely will.

What's wrong with just running around the helipad behind the Math Bldg.? Why did I have to take this giant step?

Oh well, the die is cast. What's done is done. I'll cross the bridge when I get there. Cliches, cliches. I'm a cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment