Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to regular programming

After last night's mega-self-affirmation, which turned to be a very good exercise for the soul because I went to bed feeling thankful that I'm, uhm, a good person--surprise, surprise--I'm back to my old self-loathing self.

I hate this old procrastinating loser who can't keep her promises. When she does, it's always late.

I hate how inconsistent she is--wanting to eat only vegetables one day, and pigging out on bloody meat the next.

I hate that she's a pushover--always bending over to accommodate other people's immaturity, lack of professionalism, or plain selfishness.

I hate that she's not aggressive enough to put people in their rightful places.

I hate that she tends to edit her thoughts faster than her fingers can type.

I hate, I hate, I hate.

There... welcome back old self!

No comments:

Post a Comment