Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mani/Pedi

I got rose-colored toes and bloody fingernails. Had the toes done by a professional at David's-Robinson's Galleria for P130+tip, and the nails by Jovy at home for zilch. And looking at them closely, yes, there's a difference. I want my nails redone by a pro, but how do I do that without hurting Jovy's feelings? And is there really a need to spend some more just to see color on my nails, which will look perfect only for 2 days max?

Geez, the issues I'm concerned with these days. But while I'm at it...

I want to say to James Yap that the breakdown of his marriage may yet be the best thing that happened in his life. He has so much future ahead of him, and he deserves better. I didn't know him from Adam until the day he married that fat game show host, but now that they're all over the news, and I've heard his mom speak in his defense, I have somehow formed my opinion of him--accurate or not, doesn't really matter.

And I want to say this to Kris Aquino: Shut your pie hole, b*tch! The more you yak about your sad existence on TV, the more you sink in your own sh*t. Stop insinuating that James Yap is solely responsible for the failure of your sham of a marriage. You and he were doomed from the start, and you don't have to be smart to see that.

But between you two, it was you who stood to gain from that ill-advised union. You, with your colorful past and the unresolved father issues. Sure you had more money and a (somewhat sullied) pedigree, but what did he need those for? He was already a promising basketball star with a respectable salary when you met him. He was not doing so bad. He could have met someone more deserving of him than you, and by that I mean any Filipina under 30 with a pleasing personality.

But you had to enter the picture and ruin his life, you sl*t! And now you shamelessly project yourself as the aggrieved party. Just listen to yourself, and see if you won't make yourself want to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment