Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love, and that sorta thing

Yep, this closet cynic believes in love. That's probably the only thing I have in common with my hopeless romantic split.

And because I believe in love, I also believe in magic. And the magical world. And the unseen dimension. And creation. And God.

I won't argue with those who say love is a function of the hypothalamus. Because I also believe in oxytocin. And pheromones. And those other unidentified hormones that make humans fall in love. And multiply.

That these hormones play together in perfect biochemical harmony is the thing I find magical. And logical.

Love is chaotic. But in the higher schema of things, it's orderly. Perfectly logical. If there's such a thing.

If it's not obvious by now, this is my Valentine's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment